In this Section
- Advisory Council
- Our Work
- Research Portfolio
- Projects & Initiatives
- Strategic Plan
- History of NIAAA
- 40th Anniversary
- Donations to NIAAA
- Interagency Coordinating Committee on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Organization of ICCFASD
- Five-Year Reports and Strategic Plans
- Proceedings from Special Focus Workshops and Conferences
- Our Funding
- Our Staff
- Jobs & Training
- Our Location
- Contact Us
Jobs & Training
To encourage careers in alcohol research, NIAAA has several training and employment opportunities for individuals:
- A comprehensive list of NIAAA employment opportunities is available at the USAJOBS website.
- NIAAA funds Institutional Research Training Grants through the National Research Service Award program.
- For information on training and career awards, see the contacts list at NIAAA contacts list.
NIAAA and the NIH encourage applications from and nomination of qualified women, minorities and individuals with disabilities. HHS and NIH are Equal Opportunity Employers.