You are here
In this Section
- Funding Opportunities
- Application Process
- Applications Requesting $500,000 or More in Direct Costs
- NIAAA Award Contacts
- NIAAA T32 Supplemental Information
- Special Emphasis Panels
- NIAAA Board of Scientific Counselors
- NIAAA Scientific Review Group Rosters
- Appeals of Scientific Peer Review
- Schedule of Scientific Review Group Meetings
- Information on Post-Submission Materials for P50 & P60 ARC Grant Applications and other Multi-Component Applications (U10)
- NIAAA Requirements for Electronic Submission of Administrative Supplement Applications
- Resources for Applicants
- NIAAA Statement on Research Priorities and Procedures
- Management & Reporting
Information on Post-Submission Materials for P01, P50 & P60 ARC Grant Applications and other Multi-Component Applications (U10)
The Office of Extramural Activities/Extramural Project Review Branch will accept supplemental materials in support of a pending application in response to P01’s, P50’s, P60’s and U10 RFAs.
The following materials are allowed:
- Updated biosketches of key investigators
- Revised budget pages, justification
- New letters of support or collaboration
- New Preliminary Data (This may include a list of publications accepted or recently published. Recently published manuscripts must include a link to the full article free to the public.)
Page Limitation: (Must use Arial and font size 11 or larger and not less than 15 CPI including spaces)
- Administrative/Support-Technical/Clinical Core/Pilot Project Core (1 page each core)
- Research Project and Translational Components (2 pages each component)
- New preliminary data for the individual Pilot Projects
- Corrections in the body of the application, excluding those stated above.
- New appendix materials
The AOR of the applicant institution should submit electronically in PDF format the supplemental materials not less than 30 days before the review/reverse site visit.
The PI/PDs of the ARC are encouraged to correspond with the Scientific Review Officer assigned to the application.