Associated Strategic Plans:
The Division of Epidemiology and Prevention Research, an extramural division of NIAAA, established a strategic plan to emphasize its research goals and priorities for 2006-2010.
- Health Disparities Strategic Plan
NIAAA’s Health Disparities Initiative researches the unique causes and consequences of why some racial and ethnic groups, as well as rural and economically disadvantaged populations experience the negative consequences of alcohol more severely compared with other minority and non-minority groups.
- Health Disparities Strategic Plan - Download Word version
- Health Disparities Strategic Plan - Download PDF version
- Trans-NIH Plan for HIV-Related Research
NIAAA participates on the Planning Group for the Trans-NIH Plan for HIV-Related Research, an initiative of the Office of AIDS Research. This Plan reflects the changes in the state of the science in HIV/AIDS research and provides a roadmap for HIV/AIDS research throughout NIH.
- Download the archived NIAAA Strategic Plan at NIAAA Strategic Plan FY09-14