The Interagency Coordinating Committee on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (ICCFASD) fosters improved communication, cooperation, and collaboration among disciplines and federal agencies that address issues related to prenatal alcohol exposure. ICCFASD is sponsored and chaired by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), a component of the National Institutes of Health, part of the Department of Health and Human Services. Representatives from the member agencies serve on a number of Special Focus Work Groups.
- The 2020 ICCFASD Annual Public Meeting will be held on March 9, 2020 at the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, 6700B Rockledge Drive, First Floor Conference Center, Bethesda, Maryland 20817. On-site guest parking will be available. If you can’t come to the meeting in-person, the meeting will be available live and archived at NIH VideoCasting.
Learn more about ICCFASD
- Five-Year Reports and Strategic Plans
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders: Implications for Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- April 12, 2017: Webinar on "Understanding Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD): Promising Practices for System Involved Youth with FASD"
CLICK HERE to access the on-demand recording of the webinar. You will be prompted to register using your name and email address to access the recording, powerpoint handout, and supplemental materials.
ICCFASD Annual Public Meetings
- April 2, 2014: ICCFASD Spring 2014 Public Meeting