The Interagency Coordinating Committee on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (ICCFASD) fosters improved communication, cooperation, and collaboration among disciplines and federal agencies that address issues related to prenatal alcohol exposure. ICCFASD is sponsored and chaired by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), a component of the National Institutes of Health, part of the Department of Health and Human Services. Representatives from the member agencies serve on a number of Special Focus Work Groups.
Learn more about ICCFASD
- Five-Year Reports and Strategic Plans
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders: Implications for Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- April 12, 2017: Webinar on "Understanding Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD): Promising Practices for System Involved Youth with FASD"
CLICK HERE to access the on-demand recording of the webinar. You will be prompted to register using your name and email address to access the recording, powerpoint handout, and supplemental materials.
ICCFASD Annual Public Meetings
- March 9, 2020: ICCFASD Spring 2020 Public Meeting
- April 2, 2014: ICCFASD Spring 2014 Public Meeting