2022 National Conference on Alcohol and Other Substance Use in Women and Girls
Date:October 20, 2022 - 8:00 AM to October 21, 2022 - 5:00 PM
The 2022 National Conference on Alcohol and Other Substance Use in Women and Girls: Advances in Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery will be held virtually from Thursday, October 20, through Friday, October 21, 2022.
- Please use the following link to register for the conference: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/367873990007
- Please register by close of business on Wednesday, October 19, 2022.
- This conference is FREE of charge and open to the public.
View the Conference Agenda
The Conference is hosted by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism and the Interagency Work Group on Drinking and Drug Use in Women and Girls. It is sponsored by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, National Institutes of Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Please access the conference via the main event page; you must be registered to access the conference: https://www.eventbrite.com/x/2022-national-conference-on-alcohol-and-op…
- Note: The “Join Now” button will be active 30 minutes prior to the start of the conference.
- Additional conference information such as the agenda will be sent closer to the conference date. Please note, the conference will be recorded.
- For further assistance with the registration process, or general questions regarding the overall logistics of the conference, please contact Gordana Vukovic at firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual meeting. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/367873990007
Event Category: Symposium